24/7 Puppy Cam
Parent Health Test
* We Comply With "ALL" of the Recommended OFA Hips/Patella/Eyes, DNA Health/Color tests and breed only Certified Quality Dams and Sire.
* A Vet Grade Fleece Bed Is Used For Quality Puppy Traction During the Neonatal (Very Young) Nursing Period to Allow For Developing Good Joints (Hips And Legs) Which Significantly Prevents Orthopedic Issues, Especially Hip Displasia
* Parents and Puppies Are Only Fed An Extremely Healthy, High Quality Raw Diet. NEVER KIBBLE! -Please See my "Why Raw, Not Kibble?" Page
* Aussiedoodle Puppies Are Raised In My Home, Not A Kennel
* At 5-6 Weeks, I Play Developmental Surround Sounds Of Thunderstorms, Lawn Mowers, Fireworks, Babies Crying Etc. This Helps Desensitize The Pups To These Sound Stressors Later In Life.
* Pups go for a ride in the car before 5 weeks of age to help prevent car sickness later
* We Perform Neurological Stimulation From Day 3 To 16 Which Benefits The Pups Health Both Physically And Emotionally For Better Temperment.
*Because We Hold And Love These Aussiedoodle Puppies Daily, They Learn To Trust And Love People
* My Pups Have Never Left With Any Parasites.
* We Start Litter Box Training At 3 Weeks. By 7-8 Weeks They Are Usually Well On Their Way To Being Litter Box Trained. This Facilitates Potty Training At The New Area Of Your Home Become Faster And More Efficient. Just Ask How.
* Videos Sent To You Weeks 3, 5, & 7 Showing How Your Puppy Is Developing.
*Bi-Weekly Quality Pictures Sent between 2-3 weeks (when aussiedoodle puppies eyes open), weeks 4, & 6.
*Live 24/7 Puppy Camera Available from 1- 5 Weeks Old